Quick Breakfast Options For Toddlers
Does anybody else ever feel lost with what to feed their toddler? I honestly do my research weekly to try and find new options to offer my little one (that he won’t refuse). My little guy is definitely getting pickier as he gets older and not to mention he is a big ball of energy that never sits still so he the highchair is NOT his favorite place to be for long. Anyways, I wanted to share a few of his favorite breakfast options that are also easy AND quick to make (who has the time in the mornings anyways?). I will be sharing snack as well as lunch/dinner ideas in a future post. I didn’t want to make this post too long!
Hope you find these helpful! 🙂
3 Ingredient Pancakes
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Banana
- Optional – Serving of Hemp Protein Powder Nutiva Protein Powder Hemp
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender and if too watery add more oats, if too thick add more almond milk. Pour the mixture onto greased skillet and flip over when you see bubbles.
Toast ½ Avocado + ½ Peanut Butter
- Toast (Ezekiel Bread) cut in half
- One half Avocado (Sprinkle with your favorite seasonings)
- One half PB/Almond Butter sprinkled with Hemp Seeds, Coconut Flakes, Chia seeds, Agave (just a splash), etc.
- 1 Cup Arrowhead Mills Buckwheat Flour
- ¾ Tablespoon Flaxseed Meal (ground flaxseeds)
- 1 ¾ Cup Non Dairy Milk
- Pinch Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp Avocado Oil (plus more for cooking)
- Optional – 1/8 cinnamon
- Optional – Sweetener like Agave
- Mix all ingredients in a blender make sure the consistency is not too watery or too thick. If too thick add more Non Dairy Milk. If too watery add more buckwheat. Pour onto greased skillet and make sure to spread out the batter by swirling it in the pan until you form a thin circle. Flip over when bubbles appear.
Smoothie Bowl (Eyeballed Amount of Ingredients)
- Blend all the ingredients together and serve in a bowl or in a bottle with a straw. If in a bowl top with cut up bananas, strawberries, raisins (I cut them in half), any fruit on hand, and I sprinkle with more hemp seeds and oats.
Rolled Oats with Peanut Butter, Coconut Yogurt, and Banana (Eyeballed Ingredients)
- Rolled Oats
- Peanut Butter (MaraNatha is our fave!)
- Coconut Yogurt
- Optional – Hemp Seeds
- Optional – Chia Seeds
- Cook the oats per usual. While cooking add Peanut Butter (or any nut butter) and cut up bananas. Mix everything together. Serve onto bowl and then add coconut yogurt and stir it all up. Sprinkle with hemp or chia or both.